-
May 20th, 2004, 11:43 PM
#731
Senior Hostboard Member
Currently playing FFVII. Just having a fiddle with the well designed debug room they put in there. Great fun for a fan.
Also throwing occasional splashings of Guilty Gear into my daily schedule, whenever friends stop by.
-
May 21st, 2004, 10:06 AM
#732
Inactive Member
RO can be free, if you decide to play on free, private servers. If you want to play on official Gravity servers, you have to pay.
I started FF7 Ultima edition. I got this game about 30 hours ago, and my current gametime is 25:30. I love playing classic games.
-
May 21st, 2004, 03:48 PM
#733
Inactive Member
i just played some Halo and just bought .Hack//Mutation YAY!!
-
May 21st, 2004, 07:31 PM
#734
Inactive Member
international Ragnarok Online
PSO 1 and 2
GGXX
Not much else, really.
-
May 21st, 2004, 07:35 PM
#735
Inactive Member
I would play iRO (i think i was on the Loki server, the less popular one), but i've ran out of free time. Plus i'll be getting a gamecube, as you know, so it doesn't really make sense to pay to play right now.
-
May 21st, 2004, 10:37 PM
#736
Inactive Member
I don't play Rag at all.
Still going back through Halo.
-
May 22nd, 2004, 03:01 PM
#737
Inactive Member
im playing .Hack//Mutation w00t it rocks! i cant wait till the next game and im not even half done with this one ^^ Blackrose an Mistral XD~~ i mean the char in The World not the IRL players cuz mistral's is umm like 30 right xel? >_>
-
May 22nd, 2004, 08:47 PM
#738
Inactive Member
Played a little Sonic Heroes, and a little True Crime. I ran through a few Halo levels, too.
-
May 23rd, 2004, 12:23 AM
#739
Senior Hostboard Member
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Im getting a little weary of its basic storyline, and the law system integrated into the gameplay. But, i must pursue completion!
Also started playing Chrono Cross again.
Ahh, retro gaming! Who-ever invented it was a genius!
-
May 23rd, 2004, 01:48 PM
#740
Inactive Member
I'm also currently playing FFVII, striving to incorporate a healthy sephiroth into my party with the aid of Cataferal and his competence with the debug room. hehe, can't wait.
After me exams, i intend to purchase and play a hell of a lot of Way of the Samurai 2.
has anyone here purchased and played that yet? what is it like?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks